Monday, September 18, 2006

"Oh what a beautiful morning..."

"...oh what a beautiful day...I have this fabulous feeling...everything is going my way..."

That's what I feel like...even though I am stressing out a little bit that the scroll that's due this Saturday isn't done yet! *eek*...and I haven't even started my homework!!!

I had an AWESOME weekend! The weather was gorgeous! I did wonderfuly ($ wise) and I had some great customers. Some were repeats from last year...that came looking for me *makes me feel all warm and gushy inside* and others were new, but so nice! I gave my information out to a few people...they want me to parties...(sweet 16's, wedding shower, etc). And I met some great people...I had a lovely conversation with Tiffany...and 5 year old girl that was just a doll! She told me all about her day...and how much she loved her henna tattoo and the bindi I gave her *g*

AND...I've been chatting with this guy that I met online...it's a little eerie...he's a Sag too...and it's like talking to myself...but he answers back *g* It's a lot of fun...and we are having great conversation. I've only been talking to him on the phone 2 days and it's like I've known him forever! I'm not used to this...but I think I could. And he calls...and texts me cute messages =) It's nice *BIG CHEESE GRIN*

Life couldn't be better! *just need to crunch on the other stuff and I'll be ok*

Have a GREAT Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home