Friday, September 15, 2006

Procrastination is my middle name...no...really!

I so don't feel like doing anything! Scrolls, homework, anything! This weather makes me want to lay in bed and do nothing!

Now...don't get me wrong...I had a busy productive day at work...AND I went to the gym! BUT now's I'm on the computer...IM-ing with friends...and not in the mood to work on anything! What is my problem!?!

So...I'm chatting online with Rhonni...and I've been mulling in my head for a while about painting my apartment...not the whole thing, but a wall here and there...with a lot of COLOR. So...this go me thinking about what colors where...and I was thinking maybe I could have a painting party in the spring. What do you think?

I've been living here for over 3 years...and I thought it was time I make a color committment...well you know I have committment issues, so this really shouldn't come to a surprise!

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey Gina, you want something painted? talk to Varus. :-) He's a painting god. :-)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home