Thursday, September 21, 2006

Th th thursday!!!

I must say...I'm having a great week! I bit hectic...very busy...but really good =) I was up in Ithaca, NY yesterday for the Cornell University Career Fair. I was recruiting for my company (engineers, business and IT) and it was a very nice trip.

I was stressed b/c I had a lot of homework to do...Discrete Event Simulation HW due Wednesday at noon and Communications research HW due Wed (but I got an extension to this morning). So I was up until 3am on Wednesday morning doing homework...and I submitted it uncomplete. I am just not getting this modelling stuff! I am thinking that I might drop it...I have until September 28 to determine that...

Anyway...things are good...I've been talking on the phone, text messaging and emailing with this guy that I met off MySpace...everyday! It's really nice and I am really enjoying the time that we spent talking! I am suppose to run up to carmel tomorrow to drop off all the CTRF stuff to Russ...so I am planning on meeting him for dinner tomorrow =)

ooh...and my friend Shannon wrote a comic book! Here is her first review!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home