Monday, September 25, 2006

NYRF is over! (plus excerpts from the "Hot Date")

So I am one show down, one to go for my season...and weekends back to myself. I had an ok run...the weather did not help us at all. This weekend, closing weekend, because it was a little disappointing as it was the lowest attended one that I've probably ever experienced. All in all I had a good run...it was great seeing everyone...Maria, Abby, Crowe, Suzie =) and the hairbraiders...and of course RHONNI and PHIL...they ROCK btw =)

I am ssssssoooooooooooooooooooo tired! I went out on Friday on my hot date *g*...

On Friday, I went to White Plains to meet up with Manu. When we met, we hugged...and we walked over to this Italian place (begins with a Z...from the same owners as Applebee's) - their calamari was pretty good...and we sat, chatted and had a couple of beers. It was a nice little place...it used to be a bank...so you can sit in the vault...it was cool.

Then, we walked over to the Bengal Tiger. They had yummy Indian food...and we ate so much...so much so that I had to take away my rice pudding (yummy!).

Throughout the night, we are having great conversation...and talking and laughing about all sorts of things. I like that I'm laughing alot...I think I need it...and great conversation is the basis for a strong relationship =)

Then we went to this little lounge...it was nice to sit down on a couch...with our feel up...and the cuddling begins *g*

Let's just say I had a really nice time...and I think he had a nice time too...as one of his questions was "When am I going to see you again?"...so that's when I made plans for Saturday night *g*

Saturday at faire was long and tiring...very slow in the morning...(and I had to contend with lots of drama at the tassel tress chicks...they wore me out!) so I met up with him again in White Plains...can I tell ya that I got totally LOST! I'm such a ditz...I always map stuff out and keep a map in my car...I live in Westchester for goodness sakes and I don't have a Westchester map (I'm gonna take the one from my work car) and look at it! I made the wrong turn...then made another wrong turn...and instead of driving in a heavily populated area with shopping malls...I'm in the middle of the woods...no street lights...on Bryant Road?!? What the f*ck! I have no idea what happened...so I call...prob sound like an idiot! And I finally stop at a gas station (my tank was on E) and ask the guy for directions (I wasn't that far off - 'cause I drove for about 10 min circling the city)...but I finally made it =) Anyway...I picked Manu up and we went to a different Indian resturant in Elmsford (I wanted Indian again 'cause I never get it...especially since I left Manhattan) and boy was it good! The food was SO GOOD! The dessert was better at the Bengal Tiger and the food was better at this place (I can't remember the name)...

Anyway...another good time...I wish I wasn't so tired...but thank goodness I only have 3 more weekends to go!!!

On another good note, I spoke with Russ and Scott and apparently CTRF had a HUGE gate opening day in the RAIN! Russ said there was a TON of people looking for Henna! I can't wait...'cause I'm hoping this season will be good (since I got rained out of 2-3 weekends of CTRF last year!)

Have a happy Monday everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

So glad you had a fun filled weekend. Going to miss you at Coronation but hope the faire goes really well.

tons of luv
m

10:27 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooooh, sounds like Gina had a fun weekend! I can't wait to see you on Friday. :-)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm going to miss you guys too! Have fun and take lots of pics!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Marcia Colette said...

You go girl! A date with a nice guy is soooo rare these days! :-)

-M

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home