Tuesday, October 03, 2006

computer blues =(

You know, I never realized how much I miss my computer (not using it, not seeing it, not being able to check imdb.com for something) until it's gone. My computer crashed last week...and I thought that I could get it fixed last weekend...and now I am hoping to have it by this weekend. In the meanwhile, I feel LOST.

So I am looking into possibly getting another computer...and at work I get a discount if I buy a Dell, HP or IBM. So...I've been looking and I am thinking about the Inspirion E1505.

Any thoughts?

I'm basically going to use it to do homework (Microsoft Office [which I have a full version of]), photos, website stuff, internet...and that's basically it...and iTunes. So I started with a version that's basic, but has at least 1Gig memory and 120 GB HD...wireless, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home