Monday, June 04, 2007

updates...

Hi all,
Busy busy busy...but what else is new *grin*

I had a fabulous weekend!!!

Friday - met up with my cousin Leslie! We chatted the night away and caught up over the past few months (last time I saw her was around Christmas)...she asked me if I was going to bring my boyfriend to her dad's wedding in a month...and after some conversation and with her dad and Jaji...he's going with me!

SO...

He's going to meet my parents, a set of grandparents AND many cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. ah! I'll be interesting! I don't doubt that it will be a lot of fun...I've just never been in this situation before so...we'll see.

Saturday - I did henna at a bridal shower in Long Island...more here.

Then, I drove to New Haven to meet up with my sweetie! He made me a fabulous dinner...steak and shrimp!! Steamed broccoli and a tomato and basil salad. It was awesome!!!

Sunday - we hung out at the Peabody Museum. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE museums!! It was a cute one and we had a really nice time! I can't wait until we get a chance to hang out in NYC...I'd like to take him to the MET and the Museum of Natural History. I think he'd like them.

Today has been equally busy as this past weekend.

Today started my 5th year as a mentor in the Arts and Business Council Management Internship Program. AND as I walked in the door, Janet Wong, the Manager of this Program told me I was on the agenda and would be speaking to everyone on my past experience as a mentor! Well...lucky for me...and EVERYONE there that I ad libbed it ok and my point was driven to the audience...HAVE FUN this summer =)

Ah well...at least the rain stopped! I spent almost 4 hours driving in the car today!!! (between driving to work and to and from Manhattan/Queens)...ah...I'm tired.

BUT...I do have to go to the gym later...finish up some performance reviews...and figure out my homework.

ooh...check out my multiply site...Padme is GORGEOUS!!! And after not being home all weekend...should be posting more pics tonight =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home