Monday, May 14, 2007

Everything is as it should be...

I've come to the realization that one needs to accept things as they come to them.

Sorry to be so cryptic...but I'm still new at this...this whole relationship thing. You know I'm used to being with someone who loves to ignore me...except when you convieniently are talking to someone new. Case in point, "C" called me twice yesterday and left me a voicemail to call him after I haven't spoken to him in how many months!

AND...I have a man in my life that wants to be with ME. Imagine that! It feels...so good...and I am trying not to hope too much, but I feel really good about it and just want to take it and run!

So...that brings me to my next statement...I have a boyfriend.

Yup...me...Gina...

And...many of you know him...

...yup...Jaji



*waves*

Laura...keep your mitts to yourself!!!

So the question now is...do I throw this up into cyberspace for all to see?

DAMN SKIPPY!!! I'm not going to give sorid details of things...but you are my friends and love and appreciate you so I think you need to know what's going on in my life...

...and if you don't want to know...BITE ME =) *steps off soapbox*

...Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

...yeah...I know you love me =P

Anyway...I had an awesome weekend...hung out at Forest Folk Walk this weekend in CT with Jaji...helped out in his Snack Shack...had a nice chill relaxed weekend!

Yeah me =)

ooh...and my lotus is growing beautifully...you can check the progress here:
http://ginacallender.multiply.com/photos/album/38

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home