Tuesday, May 08, 2007

School...never ends...

Just so you know...I'm not online at all very much because all this week I'm going to be in training...sitting at a desk listening to 8 hours of LECTURE! And I'm going to be in school for the next 6 days! Keep your fingers crossed that I can stay awake...or at least not nod off and fall off my chair =P

AND my laptop isn't working at home! *gasp* I haven't even finished paying for it yet! I've gotta find DELL's # and call taoday/tomorrow!!!

I'm on break and I've got to run back already!



BUT...Last night I had an awesome conversation with Khatifie (aka Khavi) and we had some quality drum chat! Plus she made me this AWESOME CD! It's really cool! AND I practiced the songs I knew plus learned a few new ones!!!



Now about the weekend...

*reposted from my LJ b/c I'm too lazy to retype stuff*

BUT...I just wanted to day that I had an AWESOME weekend =)

Friday I made dinner for J which I think liked...I know that some if my Silverhorde friends enjoyed it b/c I brought the leftovers to fighter practice yesterday...the rest J took home =)

Saturday I had a lovely day doing henna in Long Island! I was recruited by a customer of mine from NYRF...and I am acutally doing her friend's daughter's bridal shower in a month! It was a blast and I have a few pics that I've got to upload when I get a chance...

Pics are here: http://ginacallender.multiply.com/photos/album/36

Sunday...J got to my house early (like 9am) and (BTW he brought me a lotus flower bud! Hopefully it will bloom!!) and we drove down to Spring Caravan to see Jenness, Dizzy and Miriam belly dance. They were awesome! We all went out to lunch...I bought ANOTHER drum =) Khavi (Khatifie) made me an awesome CD that I have to go home and practice to...and then we went to the Silverhorde fighter practice in Staten Island where we saw...Jackie, Luigi, Puppy, Mendee, Gary , Mike (yup he's still alive), Wolfie, Lada and her man, Rebecca, and some new friends, Tracy & her hubby and daughter, Tony & family, Lily and hubby, Karen & her man...it was pretty cool I hadn't seen a bunch of them since...well...Pennsic!



Pics are here: http://ginacallender.multiply.com/photos/album/37

Anyway...I've gotta go back to class. Hope everyone had an equally awesome weekend =)

4 Comments:

Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting.
Bye bye

11:27 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks =) I appreciate your comments!

What language is your blog in?

Best,
Gina

8:19 AM  
Blogger Michel said...

It was great seeing you - thanks for putting up the pic - both my girls are sooooo beautiful

(happy)
Michel

8:27 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Michel,
It was lovely to see you too! Glad we were able to connect...if only for a few moments =)

Hugs,
G

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home