Friday, May 18, 2007

Eat, drink and be merry!

First off....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! TGIF =)

Next...even though he doesn't do any online journals or blogs...I want to wish my little brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy 25th Shao-Kong! You're now a quarter century old =P

Anyway...I'm glad the weekend is here...it's been a long week...and a great weekend coming up...

Off to Buffalo this weekend...never been there so that should be fun...

Then back next week...for another busy week...and a 3 day weekend! yeah!!

Last night, dinner was really nice...I had paella...yummy! Sangria...even better =) gotta love the food stuffs!

On another note, Padme is doing wonderful...and I got her a new home! Can't wait until she blooms!



There are also a few more pics on my multiply site =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home