Monday, May 28, 2007

What a weekend...

...and it's not over...YET!

Friday...stuck late at work =( Had dinner with the 'rents and went home.

Saturday - went to Amanda's house...had a great time...very chill and relax...she's only 20 min away...it was nice to see the kids...the last time I saw her was September!

Pics here...

Sunday - my friend George picked me up and took me to our friend Rob's house. Rob's family has a BBQ every Memorial Day Sunday....and we celebrate Tim's Birhtday (which is today)...it was so nice to see people that I haven't seen in a long time...Russ (Oct), Rob (Sept?), Brendan, Christine and the kids ??, and Sci-Fi (John) (at least 5 years!). It was very cool!

Pics here...

Today, I am chillin', catching up on my homework and waiting for my sweetie to get here...he's coming from War of the Roses and there's a TON of traffic =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home