Monday, May 21, 2007

What an awesome weekend!!!

...well not the getting there and coming back home part!

I was delayed getting there...and almost 4 hours delayed getting back this morning! UGH! I don't believe I will be using JetBlue anytime in the near future!

Anyway...I want to be the first to congratulate Keith and Kellie on their engagement!!!!



More pics of my entire buffalonean experience here.

I was so happy I could be there and share that with them...and Keith's 30th birthday of course =)

Happy Birthday! (today is his actual birthday) *waves*

And of course the food was divine!!! All the food from the party on Saturday, plus breakfast Sunday (crossiant french toast), Duff's medium wings and Coldstone Creamery for dinner (cake batter ice cream with heath bar, peanut butter cups and caramel)...

Anyway...I loved it! And the animals were great too...Brooklyn (your friendly three legged pitbull, Fester (fluffy orange kitty that KILLED my allergies) and ?? (why can't I remember the name of the other cat?)...except for the whole allergic part!

ok...back to work...just wanted to share!

HUGS,
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home