Friday, June 01, 2007

something awesome...

I've been crazy busy lately...lots of stuff to do, but it's all good =)

I'm working on a tattoo for one of my co-workers...and I found a REALLY cool website in the process...

http://www.greenkarat.com/customjewelry/custom1.asp

Look at CU008...third row, middle column...I'm using that claddagh as the central part...when I get a better sketch, I'll post it. I have to incorporate the guy's wife's name, anniversary date and children's names.

The more I searched the site...the cool the stuff I found...and this article:

http://www.inhabitat.com/2007/02/14/design-your-own-eco-friendly-jewelry-with-greenkarat/

How cool, huh? I mean if everyone used this type of jewelry vs. Tiffany's well...the world would just be a better place =)

Something good to think about...and keep in your mind for the future...and I know a LOT of people getting married...or have been married for a long time...USE these ideas!

I mean...how can you go wrong with:
1) supoporting local artisans
2) using recycled materials
3) supporting a voluntary carbon offset tax to reduce emissions in the production of your jewelry!

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Think GREEN!

*steps off soapbox*

I feel much better now =)

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home