Thursday, April 05, 2007

la da dee da daaaaa...........

I'm feeling good...again...went home yesterday...read my book for a little, made a cup of tea...rubbed my chest down with Vicks...and watched "The Forgotten" (great movie btw) and fell asleep early...woke up BEFORE my alarm this morning...maybe 4:40am...showered, made tea, got to work at 6:20am this morning...and I'm still feeling good =)

My chest and head aren't heavy...the phlem is loose and coming out...I'm in the home stretch as far as the crappy feeling is concerned.

I just got an email from my law professor saying I got an "A" on my law brief =) Happy happy about that...I'm hoping for 2 "A"'s this semester!

Other than that...things are good...a little quite, but that's ok. I'm busy working on my projects/papers...and a bit of free momements to read a chapter or 2 in a novel.

I just got an email from my friend Amanda...her baby Anthony is 8 months! Isn't he a cutie...





Here's Christina playing with baby Anthony =)

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home