Wednesday, April 04, 2007

WHOO HOO!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

This is completely different from where I was 10 minutes ago!

I'm sick...now I don't know if it's regular cold...or allergies. BUT my head feels really heavy...my nose is constantly running...and therefore sore. And I just don't feel good...I was to crawl up in a ball and go to sleep underneath the covers!

THEN I was super stressed out because I thought my Statistics Project was due tomorrow...and it's no where near being done! SO....I was about to call my professor when he emailed the final (Due on 4/19) and it stated that the project was due on 4/12...NOT 4/5 (tomorrow)!!!! I am so HAPPY I started singing and dancing in my office...everyone is looking at me like I've got 3 heads!

I'm so relieved! I've still got the law project due Monday...so I can put my attention to that...AND not feel guilty about going to sleep early tonight!

Yeah for me =)
*doing the happy dance*



Here's a pic that Tish emailed me...at the wedding there was a disposible camera on each table...this is a pic that SOMEONE? took while I was dancing...not sure which song...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Sorry you are sick but very happy you can get some rest - woot for you.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks =)

I can't wait to go home today! My bed has been calling my name all day!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home