Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hey there...not something I usually say, but I had a very lovely weekend. Well...I didn't do ANY HOMEWORK...which I now have to get on because I only have 2 days to finish it and email it in...BUT I had a relaxing and creatively productive weekend!

Friday after work...I went to Clodagh's house...to spend the evening with her daughter Jacquie! What a fun time we had! (Laura - you've raised a lovely woman! She was a pleasure to hang out with and I hope to again some day =)) We spent the evening making jewelry...and watching movies! On Friday, I saw the tail end of "Take the Lead", "The Covenant" and "Rent". On Saturday, I watched "Take the Lead" from the beginning and "Honey". What cool movies...I can't believe I never saw any of them before!

For jewelry, I made 2 necklaces (one with Jacquie's help), 3 bracelets and 4 pendants...one of which I am wearing right now =)

So here they are...


You can see all the pictures here.

I love this necklace...



I designed it and Jacquie put it together for me...the middle turquoise bead was one of the ones I made =)



I made these 2 for my friends...the first one is for Laura (4 petaled flower of her device) and the other for Jacquie for helping me...and she liked those beads. It might be hard to tell, but they are hald purple and half teal...they look really cool!)



These were the pendants that I made...I'm wearing the one with the face on the bottom...all the main glass beads were the ones I made...with a couple of weeks ago...or from 2005.

I had such a nice time...thanks =)

Saturday afternoon I got back to my house...cleaned a little...packed for my conference this week (Wed-Fri) in Washington DC...and the wedding next Saturday, and for work this week and next week. Then went to my parent's hosue Saturday night. I proceeded to watch TV and relax (novel word for me) and had a nice time. I went to church with my parents Sunday morning...which was nice. It had been a while...and I actually saw someone that I met at a conference 6 years ago! Small world! And relaxed, hung out for a little bit with Valerie (next door to my parents) and had dinner...went to bed early...and was up this morning early...was at work at 6:15am! I was here before Pat!

Hope you'll have a great day =) and had a lovely holiday weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home