Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF =)

I've gotta say that this week felt incredibly LONG!

But, it's Friday and I'm excited about all the things I'm doing this weekend...

Lunch date with M @ the Bengal Tiger =) Yummy! I'm not eating breakfast!!

4pm today, Erlan is getting married!!! I put out all my garb (I'm wearing Italian Ren) and jewelry...so I'm all ready to go home and get dressed later.

Saturday/Sunday/Monday - I'll be working at CTRF...I think Saturday it might rain, but Sunday and Monday are suppose to be really nice!

Saturday night is my 10 year High School reunion! I can't believe it's been 10 years! All my clothes have been laid out for that as well...BUT I still have to buy footless black tights to go with my dress...um...I will try to do that today.

Then Sunday is the cast party =) Should be fun...I had a blast last year!

And in between all of this I have to try to read some of my textbook since I have my midterm for one of my classes next week =( And I am really behind in that...

Work and play...not too bad a combination for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home