Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good morning!

I hope everyone is well. Today, I am mentally and physically exhausted! My body aches from lack of sleep and other things *g* and my mind is racing from all the things on my To Do List, midterm this weekend and upcoming project.

I'm so tired! I'm yawning as I'm typing this...only one more weekend to work...then done for a few months!

*I'm so tired right now, that I am to tell you LATER about the wedding, 10 year HS reunion and cast party*

P.S. It was GREAT seeing Clodagh and Varus this weekend! Thanks for coming out and visiting guys...I hope you had a nice time =) Sorry I wasn't able to spend much time with you =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Girl, you just do too much! It was nice to see you and chat for a few minutes. It was such a beautiful day that we knew you'd have lots of customers and not much time to chat. The Ren Faire was definitely different. Gave us an insight that we didn't have before. And the entertainers were great. :-)
Clodagh

8:39 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm glad you had a good time!! It was great seeing you =)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home