Monday, October 16, 2006

Ren faire season is OOOOOOOOver!!!

Whoo hoo!

I am so happy because I am tired and can't wait to have a day off! And see M without having to RUN home b/c I have to get up at 5am *g*

I'm a little sad b/c I'll miss seeing people that I don't normally get to see b/c they are far away (1-2 hrs away) or REALLY FAR away (4+ hrs).

I am looking forward to sleeping in late this weekend (even though I'm gonna be busy b/c I've got stuff to do this weekend)...and I've got quite a list of stuff to work on...

-Midterm in MGMT 6450
-Case study in MGMT 6450
-Project in COMM 6530
-Scroll prep (I'll be working on some in the near future)
-Visconti Research
-Tent lookout (more later)
-New apprentice project research
-revamp unicorn paper
-clean house (haven't been home in 3 months...)
-make pumpkin bread (it's FALL!)
-make thank you/christmas cards (block printing)
-I'm sure there's more stuff but I can't remember it right now!

Today I leave you with a pic from the Spellman Reunion that Kia just sent me =)



Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home