Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day 6...

So here I am...Day 6 at work...crazy system wide emergencies...working around the clock and I am on duty this weekend...7AM to 7PM Saturday AND Sunday! I was suppose to go visit my grandfather in Maryland this weekend, but got stuck working. I'm a little bummed because I was looking forward to seeing him. He turned 80 years old last week...and I had his gifts in the car...and he and Aunt Joyce were going to take me to a wine tasting on Saturday. In any case, I'll see him next weekend. My cousin, Sean, is getting married next weekend in Plattsburg, NY (near the border of Canada). I'm driving up there with my parents...I told my boss that under no condition can I work next weekend. Someone else will have to fill in.

I'm also freaking a little because I have a 20+ page term paper due in a week! And I haven't even started it yet! Of course, working late every night isn't helping me either.

Anyway, I don't want to be a downer, so in case there are other people out there also working today, I hope this puts a smile on your face...at least for a few minutes.


1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Chica! Yeah, my grandfather's 80th birthday was July 25...and I was going to go see him, but now I'll have to hold tight. I'll see him this coming weekend at my cousin Sean's wedding (Plattsburg, NY).

And I'll let him know...thanks =)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home