Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF!!!!!

WOW...I made it! It's been a crazy...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG week!

I finally finished that scroll that I was working on...I'm trying to not wait until the last minute again! I just couldn't motivate earlier to start it...

I'm still reading "Fistful of Charms"...it's awesome...I just need TIME to finish reading it...I've been so busy...

Wednesday...I finished the scroll...and I actually spoke with Al and caught up with her...and she hooked me on Lottso!

Thursday...I went to the TADA theather and saw a mini show with my intern and the Arts & Business Council Summer Internship Program...it was actually really good. Then on my way home, I did a little shopping...at J. Crew, Banana Republic and Whole Foods =)

Today...I woke up a bit late =P Got to work...and it's non-stop. I'm on my way out into the field...I can't wait for later as I'll be hanging out with my apprentice sisters this weekend in NJ...going to the spa...pool and jaquzzi...I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home