Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I had a lovely weekend! Did you?

This weekend was extremely fun!

On Friday, I met up with Jenness and we went shopping in the City. We started downtown in SoHo and walked to Chinatown, where we had dumplings. Then north into the East Village. I came upon a wonderful spice market! What a wonderful find as we found rare and yummy spices at LOW prices! I went back to NJ with Jenness that night.

Saturday morning, Laura and Heather came from CT and PA respectively. We first had to go bathing suit shopping as Laura forgot her suit at home. Then we went to a spa and got a Raspberry Lemonade Pedicure and a manicure. It was divine! The parafin made your feet so soft and it was very relaxing! Then we headed out to do a bit of shopping...Dress Barn, Old Navy, A.C. Moore, and TJ Max. We got gifts for Danni for her bridal shower coming up soon...and I got some gifts for my grandfather. His 80th Birthday is next week and I am going down to MD the end of the month to go visit him (he and Aunt Joyce are visiting from Florida).
Then we went to Jenness' parent's house for dinner and soaked in the hot tub =) What a relaxing end to our day!

Sunday, we all relaxed and Laura drove me home. It was a wonderful weekend!

Oh...and here's a new picture of Isabel that Liz sent me this morning! Isn't she a doll! I can't wait to visit them next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home