Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 45

So today is the 45th consecutive day that I've been doing yoga. I've completed two 21 day challenges (Yoga Journal is hosting it monthly) and I just signed up for March's! I'm feeling really good about this...and I'm more seriously looking to do that yoga teacher certification now. I've been thinking about it on and off for a couple of year, but I think this year/next year (dependind on my work schedule & vacations) will be it.

I also just signed up for the 40 day Lenten Challenge on social workout. I went to church yesterday, got my ashes, didn't have any meat. I think I'm going to give up bacon again this year...and in addition to that continue with all of my good habits. It was hard last week while I was away snowboarding to eat very healthy...I did gain a few pounds back, but now I am back on track and working towards that beach body!!

Wish me luck in my journey.

Today I leave you with my inspirational quote of the day:
"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things" - Frank A. Clark

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home