Friday, February 10, 2012

sometimes, you have to treat yourself!

I have been doing really well with my fitness regiment. I've been trying to only eat meat once a day...with the other two meals either being vegetarian or vegan, or sometimes a juice. And thus far...I've been maintaining that while also exercising (doing at least 20-25 min of yoga everyday, meditation and running 2 times a week). As of today, I am 16 lbs down from 12/27/11!!! I've been losing 1 - 1.5 lbs per week.

One thing that no one told me would happen once you start to lose weight...the girls are getting *gasp* smaller!!! I'm like NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So now I've got to figure out things to target my belly area - where I want to lose this weight. I'm happy with myself the way I am right now, but I'd like to see a flatter stomach. I'm working on core exercises, pushups, crunches (many varieties)...so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Last night, I met my mentor for dinner. We were taking advantage of the NY Restaurant Week special at City Lobster.



And I had this puppy for dinner last night! YUMMY! I throughly enjoyed myself.

So...it's ok to cheat once in a while, but you have to get back on the horse IMMEDIATELY!!! And it's ok...forgive yourself...and continue to move forward. Anyway one who want to make a change in their life, they can...they just need to DO IT! (gotta love Nike for penning that) ;)

TGIF!!! Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home