Monday, January 09, 2012

Day 5 of Juicing...

So I have made it to day 5...didn't think I could do it...no food (meat, dairy, grains, nuts, etc.) but I did. I guess I have more will power than I thought!

I started gradually juicing last week, and have been only juicing since Thursday. I went to the doctor on Friday and told him about it...I was originally going to juice for 10 days, but he said I shouldn't do it for more than 5. While juicing, I have been doing some moderate exercise. I ran/jogged/walked on Friday for 3 miles and I walked for 12 miles on Saturday! I walked with my neighbor from Yonkers, through Hastings and Dobbs Ferry into Irvington and back! My feet were killing me (and I was hungry) when I got home.

So I'm in the home stretch...if you put your mind to something...you can do it. Yesterday, I helped my neighbor make pancakes...and I didn't have any! That was torture, but I did it.

Tomorrow, I can have food again...I'm going to ease into it...I'm looking forward to having lasagna at my friend's house on Saturday night =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home