Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 12 of the 21 Day Yoga Challenge

So...on Jan 9, I decided to do Yoga Journal's 21 Day yoga challenge - for 21 consecutive days, I have to do 1 yoga practice, meditate for at least 15 minutes and eat at least one vegetarian meals. So for I've made it to day 12...and still on track.

It's definitely a lot of work, but I know it's worth it in the long run. I've also been trying to incorporate running into my routine...and I change up my yoga practices.

I've also challenged myself to drink at least one juice a day (as a meal replacement), drink at least 64 ounces of water a day and log my calories everyday. All in all I've been able to maintain the 11 lbs that I lost from eating better since December 26 and my 5 day juice cleanse. I think I may do another juice cleanse the beginning of February.

Still going strong with my healthy regiment for 2012.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home