Monday, June 08, 2009

busy, busy, busy

...but what else is new =)

So...I had an awesome weekend! I had a friend come visit from MA this past weekend...we went to Icefalcon's Ducal Challenge in NJ...

See the scroll I did for that event on my other blog.

Yesterday, I gave a speech at the Rosary Sociey Luncheon...and it was a hit =) I admit that I was a little nervous at first, but it turned out quite well. And, I had a few young women approach me about career opportunities in Engineering, so I guess I made my point and someone was listening ;)

Today, was been pretty good. I had the opportunity to attend the 2009 Distinguished Leaders in Education Award Breakfast at the Harvard Club...good breakfast!

Tonight, I have a volleyball game (if it doesn't rain) so I'm looking forward to that...and I have a full week of events ahead of me!

Can't wait! Have a great week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home