Friday, May 22, 2009

busy busy week...

It has been a crazy busy week...work has been hectic, good, but hectic.

Tuesday - YPE (Young Professionals in Energy) Networking event



- followed by dinner at Pop Burger

Wednesday - I went to the Asian Pacific Heritage Month event at Gracie Mansion and got another picture taken with Mr. Bloomberg
- then I had sewing class downtown at Make
- then stopped at Je'Bon to see Djinn perform

Thursday - Happy hour (actually 3) at the same place =)
- then Drum class at Solstice Studios

Tonight - home to work on the ketubah that's due for the wedding I'm going to on Sunday!!!

Honestly, that whole thing has been crazy...it's not just copying text...it's like I'm learning a whole new language! I'm so stressed, I can't wait for it to be done!

Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home