Thursday, May 07, 2009

A great week!

I have to say that I am having a really great week!

Monday - Channel 13/WNET.org gala (previous post on that)

Tuesday - Asian American Federation Gala @ The Pierre Hotel...lovely reception! I had a wonderful time and met some lovely people. One of which just invited me to the New York Women's Foundation breakfast on 5/14.

Wednesday - had dinner with my mentee, Nolan, a freshman at Manhattan College. He's doing well and got that internship in his town. I'm so proud of him =) Then I came back into the city to watch Djinn play at Je'Bon! What an awesome show! And guess who I bumped into there? Pacita =) What a small world, huh?

Tonight - I was going to head home for an early night, but I got an impromptu invite to the Grand Central Terminal Grand Gourmet event (food tasting!) tonight!

Friday - my VP's retirement party!

Holy Moley what a busy week! But it has been SO FUN =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home