Monday, May 04, 2009

This past weekend...

...WAS AWESOME!!! I went to Spring Caravan in Somerset, NJ this past weekend. Now normally, I just go...watch my friend's (Anka Kusu) performance, and then go home. It always seems like I'm double-booking...anyway, I did have some place that I could have gone (Silverhorde meeting), but I got sucked in! I watched a bunch of very cool performances (Djinn included!) and did some shopping (Yeah! New music!) and was hanging out with friends. It was really fun! The next thing I knew it was 8pm...and at that point, I might as well stay for the after party!!! (which I had gotten a couple of invites for)...

And I bumped into a friend that I haven't seen in years (3+ to be precise)...and her group performance was very cool...and we got chatting and found out she lives a lot closer to me now (NY) then before (MA). That was fun and unexpected.

The after party was very fun...I got to drum with some awesome musicians...and the energy was really high...I really need to drum more! And...I met some really cool people this weekend =) I'm hoping to get out to some of their shows!

If you're my friend on FB, I posted some pictures from this weekend =)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home