Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The good and the bad...

Let's start off with the good...

- I had a wonderful weekend in Fleurida with my sisters =)
- We got to see dolphins...
- We took a belly dance class together! That was so fun =)
- eat lots of awesome food (brie with honey, almonds and cranberries, Greek food and Jenness' eggs benedict!)

the bad...
- went to a funeral for one of my high school friends at a Baptist Church for 5 hours! Then found out that she got laid off last week =( What a horrible week for her!
- had my FAVORITE yogurt place "DayDream" have issues...aka the partners f*cked with Gwen (the whole reason we all go) and is trying to run the business without her. Well F them! We're not going back there until Gwen is back!

that is all for now...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

That food does sound yummy! I've never been to Florida, but my husband and I are going in April for a wedding. Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing your link!
kath85 (swap-bot)
http://daysofserendipity.wordpress.com

3:11 PM  
Blogger hoover factory said...

Re: Daydream/Gwen - hear hear! I stopped by earlier this week and sussed something odd was afoot...

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home