Sunday, February 08, 2009

Time to go home =(

We are packing and getting ready for the cold journey back home =( I can't believe the weekend is over already...it went by so fast!!!

Thursday - we arrived, went to Quaker Steak & Lube for lunch, then home to relax.
Friday - shopping =) Greek food for lunch, hang out at the beach, took a belly dancing class =) (so fun!!) and back home to relax (see a theme here).
Saturday - went to Tarpon Springs...went on a sight seeing cruise and saw dolphins!!! got tattoos and home to relax.
Sunday - Eggs Benedict for breakfast...and now packing!

I had a wonderful time...I don't want to go home!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Paperback Diva said...

Tattoos?! I had to laugh. I know I'm old-fashioned-that just jumped out at me. Glad you had so much fun.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home