Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daydream!!!

YOU HAVE TO GO!!!

Today I had....*drum roll*

APPLE PIE ALA MODE! (aka. lowfat plain frozen yogurt, cinnamon oatmeal crunch, ginger snap crumbs with apple caramel sauce)...OMG I've died and gone to heaven!!!

BIG round of applause to GWEN...owner and creater of delectable yumminess at DAYDREAM!

I was trying to remember previous combinations, but...I can't remember all of them but I am going to try:
- lowfat plain frozen yogurt with 1/2 butterscotch crunch, 1/2 chocolate covered pretzels and butterscotch sauce
- fat-free plain frozen yogurt with butterscotch crunch and butterscotch sauce
- banana lowfat frozen yogurt with dulce de leche sauce, vanilla cookie crumbs with crushed macadamia nuts and chocolate sauce
- banana lowfat frozen yogurt with vanilla cookie crumbs with crushed macadamia nuts butter rum crunch, caramel sauce and chocolate sauce

and I know there was one more, but I can't remember!!! But I'm going to try to keep track so I can remember my favorites!!!!!

Thanks again Gwen!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Wowie, Gina, thanks for the plug!!! hehehe

Just a little technical info - ALL the yogurts are nonfat except for the lowfat plain. The banana makes the banana yogurt so creamy and the pom juice thickens the pomegranate up, too...

Gina, thank you so much for your support!! See you soon, girlfriend!

Gwen

7:59 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I will make the change!!! WOW...that's even better!!!

You are the best!

Gina

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home