Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm bummed =(

My iPod is dead! I had with me at work (I use it nearly everyday) and I borrowed my co-worker's charger...(it was about 3/4 empty) and after 40mins...this battery icon with a caution exclamation point came on and now it won't charge...it won't play music...NOTHING! What am I going to do? I am about to get on an airplace (going to see my grandfather) and I won't have my music!

First I am going to try charging it at home and PRAY that this is a fluke.

But if that doesn't work...my options are...
1) replace the battery (again) for $79 + S&H +tax = $100 dollars later...it's cheaper to buy a new one!
2) recycle this one...and get 10% off a new iPod.
3) do nothing...

CRAP! I've had this iPod (3G) since 2003...I had the battery replaced in 2004 or 2005.

WTF!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home