Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SMORES @ Daydream =)

So Gwen got the torch!!! So we all had samples of SMORES - lowfat plain yogurt with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate sauce and marshmallows...that she torches...so they are browned!!!!

I got this...but had her layer in a bit of caramel =) Michele got the traditional smores, Dennis got the same as me (with caramel, but instead of marshmallows he had toasted coconut)...and Spencer got apple pie. Mike got the blueberry pie...lowfat plain yogurt with ginger snap crumbs, blueberry sauce and topped with fresh blueberries.

After, we were talking about new flavors...and I said she should try a cheesecake flavor. Mike mentioned pumpkin...and I was saying that with the cheesecake...you can put anything on that - strawberries, blueberries, cherries, etc. and...with the pumpkin...like pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake...but then also try out carrot cake! I can't wait to see what she comes up with =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I wish we had them around here. Your creations sound amazing! I'm getting hungry already. Great blog too! ~JWJW2 (swap-bot)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks =) I have fun with it! I like yours too, but I can't leave a comment =(

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home