Sunday, December 09, 2007

A new leaf? Or turning over an old one?

Life throws unexpected twists in your path so you never know what's going to happen! Life is hectic, wondrous, crazy, ever-changing...it just is. And I've learned that you just have to make the best with what you have.

So...school is still kicking my butt, but I'm almost done! The light at the end of the tunnel is near...not so close that I can reach it just yet...but soon...

Deep breathe...

And recently...someone new came into my life...well I've known them for a while, but not in this capacity, and it is wonderful =) I'm taking one day at a time and see where it takes me! I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, so even in things don't work out with past relationships...they happened for a reason and you just have to enjoy what has passed and learn from it.

So here I am...can't wait!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home