Thursday, October 18, 2007

School blues...

I can kinda see the light at the end of the tunnel...but right now I am engulfed in big fluffy pockets of FOG. I can't seem to navigate through it and am getting a little depressed. This is the worst I've ever done in school before...and it's kinda hard to take. I normally "get" stuff without thinking twice. I'm not bragging or anything, I just normally don't have problems. And now that I am...I'm not sure how to deal with it. It doesn't help that my professor is not very helpful...I mean he teaches the material AFTER he has assigned that week's graded homework...instead of before so that you actually had a chance to understanding it and then asking questions.

Well...this is my last weekend at the Ren Faire...I'll be done for another year of working 7 days a week for 3 months! I'm looking forward to sleeping in late one Saturday/Sunday morning...BUT more importantly, I'll be able to give more attention to my school work...AND see all the friends that I haven't in a while...I know I've got "appointments" set up already...and the list of return phone calls that I have to get back to people on...well let's just say it's quite a long list.

In the meanwhile, all I can do is try and get back on track with my exercise and proper eating...and try to do one homework problem a night!

Wish me luck...keep your fingers crossed...I've got 10 more weeks 'til this semsester ends!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home