Thursday, November 01, 2007

hm?

I feel like I am just waking up from a daze...but it's a trick and I'm wading deeper and deeper into the mist.

Work...is work...and if I've been talking to you recently, you know what I'm talking about. But besides all that...
1) the Union continues to allow SFB to rant and rave and tell "us" (aka management) that we don't direct the workforce and how dare you take this course of action (I can already see myself sitting in on a grievance).
2) My VP put me on a special assignment that is VERY time consuming and it's getting more involved with every passing moment...I am trying to reach out to others for assistance and darn them, they delete their emails without reading them! (Can you tell I LOVE "read receipt"?) So after having a meeting with her today, I am forming a group to help me with this undertaking.
3) School still sucks...I had a conference call with my professor today...he was unsympathetic...spoke to me and my study partner Andrea like we were morons and just couldn't understand why we didn't understand the drivel he was feeding us! At least he is giving a 4th test and will drop the lowest grade. ALL I need to do now is ace the next 3 tests and I'll be fine (yeah...cake...yeah...sure!)
4) The other class is eh...little to no interaction with the professor...I love paying someone $3500 while they sit back and I teach myself!
5) sleep...something I need more of...but wait...I can't...I have to do HOMEWORK! yup...dum dummy still gives hw every week and grades it...I love the "C" I have in this class right...especially since I need a "B" for it to count!
6) I need to clean my house...I am having guests next week and I'm living in a pig sty! Where can I sign up for a maid? Oh wait...I need to play Lotto first! Darn...I knew that was too easy!
7) I think I may be losing my mind...but that's ok...I think I might get a chance to get-away. I was a little bummed that I wasn't going to get to visit my grandfather in Florida this year...I'm out of vacation days...but then he called me yesterday to say that he was going to be in Maryland for Thanksgiving...could I go visit him there? So I was planning on going to L's for the scribal day, but I think I am going to pass and go down there for the weekend...11/23-11/25. It'd be nice to see him.

Anyway...that's it for now...

*puts on goggles and wades back into the mist*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home