Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Recharged? Revitalized? Re-something....

I feel strangely well...meaning I feel great (!) despite the nasty weather, and the fact that I've get a test to get done, and a long laundry list of things to do...but I feel really good.

Now, knowing me...I have to know *WHY* I feel the way I do, I mean, Lord knows I can't simply accept it...I've got to analyze the sh*t out of it...so...this is what I came up with:
1) I've slept more than 8 hours 2 consecutive days in a row.
2) I worked out Sunday morning, and Monday evening...and I'm debating on going tonight...(it's been over 2 months since I set foot in the gym!)
3) I got a note in the mail yesterday...it was a thank you note for a scroll that I did at Pennsic...with a $50 gift card attached!!!! Yikes!!! I didn't know what to say...I was *gasp* speechless for a few moments...it totally made my day!
4) I think I am just getting to slow down a bit and back to my "normal" schedule...getting in touch with friends that I haven't seen/spoken to in months...and it's been nice...
5) Prioritizing what I need to do and attacking each one separately and completely. *This has been a life saver* and it's something I know, but consciously forget...freak out...*then* I remember and then it's ok. Just gotta keep this in mind in the beginning to minimize the freak out sessions!

Anyway, hope everyone is well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home