Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm happy!

It's Friday...

Tomorrow's the first day of faire...

I'm leaving for Pennsic first thing Monday morning and will be there for a WHOLE WEEK!

I had an awesome time yesterday, at the Arts & Business Council site visit. The panelist were really great speakers and gave so much insight! I'm going to miss that the summer internship program is over and I'm missing all next week (2 site visits and the closing dinner!) =(

I wish everyone the best of luck in everything!

In any case, I'll be on vacation next week and when I get back the following week, I'll be getting together with my intern Shannon for the last time =( Hopefully not forever...she's from LA and since I have family there, I hope that our paths cross again!

Have a great weekend and week everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AnalĂ­a said...

Hello and xoxox Gina. It's nice to visit you after so many days. How are you?
ani

7:18 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi Ani,
I'm GREAT =) I'm happy and things couldn't be better =) I'm off from school this week and then back in another week or two...other than that...things are the same.

How are you doing???

Gina

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home