Monday, July 09, 2007

7/7/07

I forgot to mention that this weekend ROCKED!!!!

My sweetie came over on Friday and we drove down to Jenness' parent's house on Saturday...chilled in the pool and ATE out bellies to the brim!

You can see some pics here.

We had a lot of fun hanging out with friends, seeing Michel!!, playing majong, eating roast pig, my sweetie's coconut shrimp with tamarind butter!, mom's baked beans, dad's stuffed peppers, cream puffs, cheesecake, etc., drumming with Khatifie!

It was AWESOME!!!!

We crashed at Joe and Jenness' Saturday night and went to lunch for Tina's birthday at a Chinese/Japanese place...YUMMY!!!

I'm still recuperating!!!

Off to the gym with me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

I had a great time - so lovely to see you

10:04 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah =)

It was great to see you too!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home