Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday...

It's a beautiful sunny day today! What a change from yesterday's rainy face. I'm glad...it makes me happy =)

I'm feeling really good. I went to the gym Sunday, yesterday and I'm planning on it again today. I was a little off track betwen school, intern site visits and bbq's, but I'm back...and I'm glad...I feel better.

As for life...life is good =)
*in no particular order*
1) I'm almost finished with school this semester. Finalize my final project, do a podcast and my last 2 case studies...and I'm done!
2) I have a wonderful boyfriend...we love hanging out and being with one another. Pennsic is coming soon...that should be interesting...I've never "been" with someone at Pennsic before.
3) Work is work, but I'm just putting it in my head that everyone is exactly where they are meant to be at that moment...and if not...move your a$$ out of there! In my case, I'm here...I'm learning...it's all good.
4) I have scrolls due...I won't stress (I WON'T stress)...and I'll be ok...*I've gotta keep telling myself that!* Check out my scribal blog for the last scroll I worked on...just posted it!
5) henna business is good...no real complaints on that end either...but check out my Karmic Henna blog for updates!

Anyway...that's it for now...

Happy Tuesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home