Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rainy Thursday morning...

I'm here at work...looking out the window...I'm tired!

And it's not because I didn't get enough sleep...it's just that this weather drains all my energy...and I would rather be sleeping, then being here.

I've had a busy morning already...and there's so much left to do!

1) Read and answer Fed Ex Case Study
2) Finish project and type it all up.
3) Conduct interviews for class between today and next Monday.
4) Work on Castle research
5) Work on Scroll
6) Study for MGMT midterm
7) Do COMM homework
8) Book room for Birka (or figure out who I can share a room with!)
9) GO TO GYM TODAY!!!! Yoga class at 4:30pm!
10) Fill up my scribal blog with scrolls and documentation (which involves looking for the original write up etc...and in this process is helping me organize my scroll count from this past year!)

And...well I have a ton more things on my To Do List, but these are the most important ones at the moment.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good luck with surgery tomorrow Michel! Love ya!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Gina, didn't get your message till late last night. Call me on my cell today - I'm going to be out-and-about a lot. :-)

Laura

9:39 AM  
Blogger Marcia Colette said...

Wait a minute! I don't see register for RT 2007 on that list. :)

-Marcia

7:14 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

LOL...Marcia...this is only my SHORT TERM list! You haven't even heard what's on my LONG TERM list!

You can be sure that RT 2007 is on the top of that list!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home