Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hump Day

Thank goodness it's hump day! Now I'm not trying to rush the week (completely - as I have a TON of things on my To Do List that have yet to be addressed), but it has been a really LONG week from a work/school perspective so I am looking forward to the weekend.

I do not think I'll be going to Crown. Here are some reasons why:
1) It's in NH
2) That's a LONG way to drive by myself
3) I have a 6pm conference call for my group project
4) I need the weekend to work on my 2 projects and case study due Monday
5) I need to study for my MGMT midterm for sometime next week
6) I don't feel like driving so far
7) I would never get out of there early if I went...and I have to be home by at least 4pm on Sunday!
8) I haven't even started the case study and it would be unlikely that I would work on it at all if I went
9) There is a Silverhorde household meeting on Sunday at noon 15 min from my house.
10) Did I mention that I don't feel like driving?

Ah well...I will def miss seeing everyone, but this school thing is a pain in my ass!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

I feel your pain.

Hope you to see you soon.

michel

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Michel...on one hand I am learning a lot...so it's good, but the other class is a waste of time AND it's a lot of effort! It just doesn't seem right.

I'm having fun doing research...what are the guidelines (expectation) of research vs. product?

I just I should post this on the forum, huh?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

We're going to miss you this weekend, but I understand why you're not coming. Good thing is that we get to see you in just over a week!!!!

Clodagh

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home