Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why oh why...my usual question!

I'm sitting here on the computer...my lovely NEW computer...surfing the internet...basically doing NOTHING...when I should be working on my project. Why you ask? Good question! I wish I could answer that. One part of me KNOWS that I need to do this (aka mail it by tomorrow because it is already a week late!) but the other part of me insists on sitting here and checking my yahoo email, gmail, myspace, livejournal, blah blah blah stuff...and even though I've been on the computer over 4 hours I haven't actually accomplished ANYTHING...well...I did read one article for school, but that only took 10 min of the 4 hours...and see...now I'm rambling and continuing to use improper punctation!

Ah...I just had to throw that out since I'm here...

*off to a hot bath, then work on research*

*you're right...I'm lying...I'm going to take a bath...then go to bed!*

*damn you for knowing that!*

*g*

*I know I'm a little WE TODD DID*

*See what you have me doing Laura!!!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

And soon you will feel Dee Dee Dee! My new favorite word.

See this video to get an idea of what it means:
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=72779

Carlos Mencia is so bad, but funny. Remember:
Crudele et ridiculum tamen ridiculum [est].

Laura :-)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home