Friday, October 27, 2006

F..F..FRIDAY!!!

Hey everyone...

It's Friday...one of my favorite days of the week =)

This weekend will be *hopefully* less busy than last weekend.

Tonight, I'm going to go to the movies with my sweetie...I think we're going to try and see "Departed".

Saturday, I will be helping to sheetrock a house in Yonkers for Habitats for Humanity - Westchester.

Sunday, I'm planning on SLEEPING IN!!!

I tentatively don't have any halloween plans this weekend, but that may change depending on what happens...or who calls...

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

We missed you on Saturday! :-( Were you able to get some sleeping in on Sunday? And will we be seeing you this coming Saturday?

I do hope we see you soon!!!!

Laura

7:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I missed you too! I couldn't believe that I got called into WORK! I was beat and was in bed by 10:30pm! I slept until almost 1pm! It felt really good =)

I am going to try to come this weekend...BUT I have to be home for a conference call with my school mates at 6pm...so I might blown it off...

I'm not 100% sure yet.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home