Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This and that...

It has been quite a long time since I rambled in this space =)

Work is going well...there are a few bumps in the road, but I didn't take it because it was going to be easy. I like a challenge, and this is certainly that.

Drumming is going well...have been playing/practicing on and off for a few months. Got a bit energized last week after 2 classes...and I just took a class with Brad on Sunday. It's looking good...I want to have fun playing again!

Yoga...is coming along. I hadn't practiced in a while, but then have been going for the past couple of weeks. I like how it makes me feel...so I am trying my very best to continue to go...at least once a week for now, but hopefully I can ramp that up soon.

Jewelry making...it had become a passion in the fall/winter. I made tons of gifts for people this past Christmas and I'm having a lot of fun with it. There's so much I want to do...I'm taking a PMC (Precious Metal Clay) class next week! Will post more about that later!

Love life...I usually don't like to say much about this area...because...I'll jinx it, or something, but...I'm liking the situation I'm in right now...and I want to see where it will go =) I'll leave it at that!

um...I think that's it for now. I have some updates for my 2010 shows on my henna blog...so check that out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home