Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AMAZING!!!!

I had such an incredible weekend, I don't even know where to start!! =)

I played with Brad, Pete, Dan and Leann in the PURE show this past weekend. What an awesome time...we did 2 shows...the 7pm and 9pm and it was just a fantastic show that I was happy to be a part of it.

Then I worked at the NYRF...it was the LAST WEEKEND! I was slammed on Saturday and had my best day! It was fantastic...and I'll have to make sure I post some of the pics on my henna blog later.

On Sunday, I had another great day...and I left Ella with a line...I had to leave early to head over to Djinn's CD release party...I sat in on a couple of songs with them..."Brooklyn Baladi" and "Burning the Temple". I had so much fun! It was held at Galapagos Art Space in DUMBO (Brooklyn)...it was a wonderful party!

Ah! Now back to the grind...I feel like the last few days at work have been sooooooo looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggg!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home