Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Free Yoga

Hi all,
I know I haven't blogged about yoga in a while...to be honest, I've been kinda out of it for a while. I want to get back into the swing of things, but it's been difficult. Actually the last 3 days of the NYRF, I actually "taught" yoga in Mystic's Way with 2-3 other people. It was only about 35-45min, but it was so much fun! I really enjoyed it and the people that participated liked it! It's kinda inspired me to keep with it. I have things that I need to complete and finish first, but I definitely want to get back to all of it.

In any case...this brought me to today's post...I came across a blog that advertised free yoga in different states. If you're around and can participate in any of these, let me know how it went.

Have a great day (it is HUMP day after all!)

=)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home