Saturday, February 27, 2010

so much to do...

There is so much that I want to do...it almost seems like there's not enough time in the world to accomplish it all =) In any case, I can only do one thing at a time...so...just to update you on a few things...

I love making jewelry! I made a necklace and earring set for my mom for her birthday and she LOVED it =) that made me really happy because she's so hard to shop for...so now I know what I can do for her!

So...I took a PMC (precious metal clay) workshop and loved it! I made 2 pendants, a ring and 2 charms...from one 25g package! It was cool...I was pumped because I looked into it before I went...and had an idea for what I wanted to do...so it all worked out!


PMC lotus pendant with cubic zirconium



PMC ring - texture from a sea urchin


So...I'm looking into taking the next workshop in April.

And...since I've been dating a celiac, I've been cooking wheat free...and I have to say...I made the best off the hook stew a couple of weeks ago...Pork and Apple Stew that I saw on a Bon Appetit magazine! This week...I'm thinking of making him some stir fry...BUT...do you KNOW how hard it is to fine soy sauce with no WHEAT in it...nearly impossible...EXCEPT...if you ask your dad who make Chinese food...he recommended "Thick Soy Sauce" which is what the restaurants use...no wheat...so...when I saw my parent's today for my mom's birthday...I asked if we could go to the Chinese market...so I got some...and some wheat free oyster sauce, fish sauce, chili paste and bean paste...I am all ready!

Anyway, I'm excited because tomorrow I'm going to Home Depot with some friends and I'm going to get new faucets for my shower!!! Getting new stuff for the house is always fun!

G'night!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home