Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So much to catch up on...

Hmm...a recap of last week...then the weekend...not to mention that I still have to upload all the pictures that I took at Keith and Kellie's wedding in Buffalo 4th of July weekend!

I spent half the week out of the office last week since I am a notetaker for the management audit interviews we are going through right now. So...it was interesting because I learned a lot, but it was hectic and tiring. In between that, I had 2 site visits for the intern program:

1) Wednesday - Brooklyn Arts Council...then a visit to the Smack Mellon Gallery where I took this picture:



We got to see some really cool pieces and had some commentary by the curator!

2) Friday - Bronx Museum of Art...we had a cool visit there followed by First Fridays...where I heard this awesome band play:



That was a really busy weekend and I didn't even get to rest over the weekend, because I was super busy then too!

Saturday - I went into the city, went to the volunteer meeting for the YogaMonth 9.2008 event, then I went to 5 out of 6 of my assigned yoga studios...went to a cool yoga class, then went to a benefit concert...Rebuilding the Bridge: Sichuan Earthquake Charity event...where starts like Nas, Miss Info (Minya Ph) of Hot 97, Andrew Choi, Beau Sia, J-Lim, Plant B-Boy, Ryan Leslie, DJ Cipha Sounds (just to name a few) were there....AWESOME!!!! You can go to my My Space or Facebook page to check out the 4 videos I took there!

Sunday - I spent at Jackie's house working on a scroll I have due at Pennsic! Got the outline 2/3 done and NOW I'm thinking about changing the design...WHY ME???

So far this week...yoga yesterday...

Doctor's appointment in 1 hour...then? a beer...LOL!

Coming soon...pics from K&K's wedding in Buffalo. I promise!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home